Situated within the beautiful ‘Ring of Gullion’, the cottage is the ideal base to explore the region. Directly opposite the house is a footpath leading to the top of Slieve Gullion Mountain, where you’ll find a passage tomb and mythical lake. Scattered around the countryside are many ancient sites for you to explore.
There’s spectacular scenery to be found around every twist and bend on the road…it just has to be experienced.
Maps for walking in Slieve Gullion available from the cottage.
- Slieve Gullion Adventure Park
- Newry City & Dundalk For Shopping
- Camlough Village
- Slieve Gullion Forest Park and Scenic Drive
- Ballintemple Veiwpoint
- Ballykeel Dolmen and many other Ancient Historic Sites
- Camlough Lake
- Golf Courses, Pony Trekking, Bus Tours, Fishing, Walking, Painting and Photography
- Traditional Music Pubs and Family entertainment
- Local Drama Theatre
- Village Festivals
- Dundalk Ice Dome